Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Free Printable: Christmas List

I have been thinking lately how close we are to starting Christmas shopping! I know a lot of my friends have already started. Here's a free printable for you to help keep track of who you have to buy gifts for, a budget for each one, a section to write down gift ideas, and a complete box so you can check them off when you're done! Hope you will download it and enjoy it this year. Just right click and save the image on your computer to print. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Like the list. But I'm "Monkish" that way. I love lists. Thank you for the freebie. I may feature it at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the printable, it's scary when people start putting Christmas stuff up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...